Elementary Division includes: Transitional Kindergarten through 5th grade.
STEP ONE - Apply
- Children not already enrolled in Preschool at Woodland Hills Private School: Submit the New Student Application and the non-refundable application fee of $250 to the school office.
- Children already enrolled in Preschool at Woodland Hills Private School: Submit the Current Student Application and the non-refundable application fee of $150 to the school office.
STEP TWO - Submit Teacher/Director Evaluation
Fill out the top portion of the Teacher/Director Evaluation form and submit it to your child’s current school/teacher. Evaluation forms are due within 2 weeks of the application submission*.
Teacher/Director Evaluation Forms:
- For New Students entering Transitional Kindergarten or Kindergarten
- For New Students entering 1st - 5th grade
- For Current Students
*Please note that the evaluation form must be sent directly from your child’s school to Woodland Hills Private School. Schools may not give the form back to parents.
STEP THREE - Schedule an Interview/Assessment Session
Woodland Hills Private School will contact you to schedule an appointment for your child’s Interview/Assessment Session. Families not already enrolled at Woodland Hills Private School will have a parent interview with the Head of School as part of the prospective family evaluation process.
STEP FOUR - Admissions Decisions
The admissions team will make admissions decisions on a monthly basis and inform you of the decision at that time. If your child is accepted into Woodland Hills Private School, you will be sent a Registration Contract.
In order to secure your child’s space, please return the following two items:
- Registration Contract
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee (based on the tuition payment plan you select):
- a. Annual Tuition Payment Plan: 10% of Annual Tuition is required and due upon registration.
- b. Monthly Tuition Payment Plan: 1st Installment of Monthly Tuition is required and due upon registration.
STEP FIVE - Fall Packet
A Fall Packet will be sent to you electronically. All applicable fees and enrollment forms must be submitted by August 1.