WHPS School Policies - Health Officer Order - CDC
- The purpose of the color-coded table is to address the most commonly asked questions and to simplify the LA County and state guidelines so they are easy to understand and in one place.
- The table is not an exhaustive list of everything allowed in LA County. We always link the current Health Officer Order so you know everything that is now open and allowed by the county.
Safest & Best Practice
STAY WITH YOUR HOUSEHOLD ONLY (Avoid any gatherings outside your own household.)
- Stay home when you can except essential errands.
- Maintain proper hygiene, masks, and social distancing when out in public.
PRIVATE GATHERINGS following guidelines below:
- Outdoors only
- 1-2 other constant & stable households (total of 3 households)
- No more than 15 people total
- Masks & physical distancing
- Wear masks at all times when not immediately eating or drinking.
- Provide a place to wash or sanitize hands.
- Use single-serve items, avoiding shared objects/utensils/condiments and communal food/beverage.
- Off-campus activities that comply with DPH guidelines
PLACES OF WORSHIP
RESTAURANTS (outdoor strongly preferred)
- OUTDOORS: No more than 6 people from up to 3 households
- INDOORS: No more than 6 people (must be same household only)
OTHER ACTIVITIES NOW OPEN (w/safety restrictions)
- Museum, Zoos and Aquariums
- Gyms & Fitness Studios
- Movie Theaters
- Personal Care
10 day quarantine REQUIRED prior to returning to school
- Unvaccinated visitors who don’t live in your home staying with you (regardless of testing before/after)
- Gathering indoors with unvaccinated non-household members
- Non-essential travel outside of California
+ Any activities/events that do not comply with guidelines listed above and the Health Officer Order.
EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 INFECTED INDIVIDUAL=14 day quarantine
Exceptions for Fully Vaccinated Individuals
- Fully vaccinated = 2+ weeks after receiving 2nd dose of Pfizer or Moderna or 1st dose of J&J
- NOT experiencing symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19
INDOOR PRIVATE GATHERINGS
Indoors at a private residence without wearing a mask or physical distancing is permitted only if the following:
- All attendees are fully vaccinated
- Fully vaccinated people visited with unvaccinated people from a single (1) household that does not have any individuals who are at risk for severe illness from COVID-19 (older adults, pregnant persons, people with underlying medical conditions, etc.)
- Fully vaccinated people can travel within USA without testing or quarantine
COVID-19 Protection Plans & School Policies
Weekly School Updates on COVID-19 Guidelines & Restrictions