- Junior Camp: Transitional/Junior Kindergarten - Kindergarten
- Explorer Camp: 1st - 2nd grade
- Adventure Camp: 3rd - 5th grade
- CIT Program: 6th - 8th grade
- Junior Counselor Program: 9th - 12th grade
- Add-On Specialty Camps for 2nd - 5th grade:
- Future Zookeepers of America (June 15-19)
- Robotics (June 22-26)
- Lights! Camera! Action! (July 6-10)
- Academic Refresher (August 3-7)
- Plus many Special Events & Field Trips throughout the summer!
Click here to enroll now! Enrollment forms are due by April 20, 2015.
It is designed for children between 18-30 months old, with a maximum of 12 children in the classroom with 2 teachers (including two of our current 2-year-old teachers). Our Toddler Option classrooms are Room 1 and 3. Children between 24-30 months old will have the option to be placed in our preschool program (upon availability). Learn more about the Toddler Program >>If you have any questions with regards to the Toddler Option, please feel free to contact and/or visit the Collins Campus.
It is with great pleasure that we announce the results of the WASC accreditation visit:
On July 23rd, the commission granted Woodland Hills Private School another Six Year Accreditation term effective through June 30, 2020, with a one day mid-cycle review visit. | Read More >>