Are you or someone you know grappling with the decision of what to do next school year? Do you have questions such as:
- What's the difference between Transitional Kindergarten (TK) and Kindergarten?
- What's the difference between public and private elementary school?
- What does WHPS have to offer?
If so, please join us for one of our fall Information Sessions! It’s a great opportunity to get answers to your questions and learn more about our program. If you are unable to attend one of the November dates or if you are interested in a spot for the current school year, please call us to schedule a private tour.
You can RSVP for the event at www.surveymonkey.com/r/WHPSInfoDay or with the school office.
- Instill healthy self-esteem in your child
- Help your child develop ambition
- Create an optimistic worldview for children
- Teach responsibility
- Help your child learn courage
- Develop industriousness in children
- Teach the all-important “people skills” of successful people
Our Kindergarten class was featured on one of the leading food allergy websites! Read the article to find out about amazing WHPS teacher, Marjorie Natal! Her creative lesson could save someone's life.