Our preschool program is open to all children between 18 months and 5 years of age* who will benefit from a program that is committed to the well-being of the whole child. All entrants are required to present a complete medical information/ immunization form signed by a physician.
- Children entering our three-year-old program must be completely potty trained and able to handle bathroom needs on their own (this is not required of those entering our Young Threes program).
- The age cut off for the 2018-2019 three-year-old program is that your child must turn three by September 1, 2018, and for the four-year-old program your child must turn four by September 1, 2018.
Visit Us - Schedule a tour and interview with our center director to review the program and to see if our program is the right match for your family.
|Step 2||Register - Submit the Registration Form with the non-refundable registration fee of $150 to the administration office. (For current students, registration is due by March 5, 2018 for the new school year starting August 21, 2017. After this date, registration will be open to the community.)|
|Step 3||Class Placement - The administration office will confirm space and availability. Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.|
Reserve Your Child's Space - To secure your child’s place, a $600 reservation fee is required. This reservation fee will not be refunded if your child is withdrawn prior to the start of the new school year. After the school year has begun, this reservation fee will be only deducted from your last month’s tuition if 2 weeks written notice is given or when your child graduates.
|Step 5||Enroll - An Enrollment Packet will be sent to you in July 2018. All forms and applicable fees must be submitted prior to your child’s first day of attendance at Woodland Hills Private School.|
- 2017 - 2018 Preschool Registration Form ( Microsoft Word Form | PDF )
- 2018 - 2019 Preschool Registration Form ( Microsoft Word Form | PDF )
- Additional Enrollment Materials for NEW Students (Required for new students)